Monday, November 8, 2010

Rainy November


This morning I woke up to a fairly foreign sound here :rain (although we've had more rain in the past 2 months than in the 3 1/2 years that I've lived here). Despite the fact that it's Monday and the rain makes it even harder to get out of bed and I now have to leave for work an extra 45 minutes early, I am so thankful for it. We desperately need it and all too often there are dangerous fires this time of year so I, along with my vegetables, flowers, and grass, am very thankful for the rain today. - Plus, we are both going to be home tonight and this makes a perfect movie-and-breakfast-for-dinner-indoor-date-night

What are you thankful for? Email me your list of 5 things you're thankful for to modernhousewife@yahoo.com I'd love to feature your list

image from http://pulverblog.pulver.com/archives/007489.html

No comments:

Post a Comment