Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Don't blame it on the sunshine


My husband always tells people (mainly my family when they are trying to convince us to move back east) that we live in a place where millions come to vacation. While this is generally true, I do miss the fall. I miss the colors of the leaves changing and going apple picking and the cool, crisp air. What I tend to forget is that after the leaves change they fall and there is a gray cloud that tends to hang around from November to February that brings cold raw weather. This I do not miss and I was reminded today, as I was ridiculously overdressed in a sweater and long pants, how thankful I am for the sunshine and gorgeous weather. It was almost 90 degrees in Novemeber and there was not a cloud in sky. I do love the cooler weather but I am thankful for a sunny November day
What are you thankful for? Email me your list of 5 things that you are thankful for at modernhousewife@yahoo.com I'd love to feature your list
image courtesy of andthenshewokeup.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment