Monday, June 7, 2010

Insane in the Membrane


Despite all of the 'studies' telling us that this not good, my husband and I often fall asleep with the tv on. (When he was on night rotation I was not fan of a) sleeping by myself b) being in total silence in our bedroom when I could hear every sound both inside and outside of the house so I got into the habit of sleeping with the tv on) This leads infomercials working their magic: after several weeks of waking up to Insanity commercials and hearing, while half awake, people's success stories, I bought the workout set. It is a series of 13 workout dvds that come in neat little book, a calendar that shows what workout to do on which day, and a nutrition guide. Today was day one and I had to do the fit test. I retest myself on day 15, day 36, day 50 and on day 63, the end day. I am determined to stick with this as we are going on a cruise in August and I'm far from where I'd like to be. I'll keep you posted on how it's going - anyone else out there tried this yet?

1 comment:

  1. My daughter did it for a couple of weeks and said it is INTENSE

    ReplyDelete